Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the forthcoming release of the UltraSpace effect plugin for Windows and Mac OS X.
UltraSpace is an ambience-modeling solution. It can simulate nearly any kind of room, echo or acoustic environment with high sound quality. UltraSpace is more than a reverb - it is a compilation of different effect units covering all important aspects of space simulation. By combining these units, completely new and unique effects can be created.
The algorithms of the most popular and expensive hardware units have been analyzed. Tone2 tries to unify the advantages of these legendary devices in one plugin. Because of its modular design and its flexibility, UltraSpace covers a large sonic range.
- One compact plugin as an all-in-one solution for everything related to ambient simulation.
- Can replace a large number of expensive hardware units.
- Modules can be combined to create new and unique effects.
- Large sonic range, and usable for a large number of applications.
- 150 inspiring created by professionals.
- Visual real-time displays and tooltips to make it easy to use.
- Low CPU demand and multicore CPU support.
Price: €59 / $79.
Release: December 2014.