A major upgrade to Tone2's ElectraX synthesizer, Electra2 offers a large range of new features and enhancements. Like a comfortable patch browser, 16 new effects, a sample editor, Physical Modeling synthesis, 5 new filter types, enhanced sound quality, improved user interface and a huge number of further enhancements.
Electra2 is equipped with a high quality sound engine, multi layer support and a large range of music production features, all using a friendly hands-on interface that ensures first-timers can easily create sounds and experts can take their designs as deep as they want to. Featuring 1200 production-ready sounds designed by professional sound designers. A patch browser to give an instant overview of all available sounds, together with an on-screen keyboard to audition them from within the patch browser.
Electra2 provides many user-friendly control options to tweak factory sounds or craft new ones. Each of its 4 layers consists of a complete multitimbral synthesizer with 14 different synthesis methods.
- Four synthesizers in one interface.
- High-end sound quality.
- High flexibility.
- 14 different synthesis methods which can be combined.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Low CPU, multicore processor support.
- Easy to use.
- 4x multi-timbral.
- Presets by professional sound designers.
- 38 exclusive analog modeled filter types.
- 45 oscillator types.
- 32 effect types; Master effect section with Equalizer.
- More than 1000 waveforms.
- 64x4 voices.
- MIDI learn.
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins.
- Standalone version for PC.
- Flexible preset management.
- Context sensitive help.
Price: $189 / â¬149.