- 'Fat tune clean' and 'Fat tune soft' make chords sound a lot better.
- A checkmark shows the currently selected editor size.
- The microtuning-range is now limited and can not longer run 'out-of-tune'.
- The synth 'sits better in the mix' with other instruments.
- Enhanced stability and robustness.
- Enhanced GUI performance with drag&drop.
- The blue shadow that appeared with drag&drop did confuse some users. It was removed.
- Range-clipping makes the envelopes more stable when extreme modulation settings are used.
- Enhanced sound of the 'Analog Heavy' microtuning-mode. Detuning does not longer get too extreme.
- Enhanced sound of the 'Analog Light' microtuning-mode. Thirds sound more pleasant.
- Enhanced sound of the 'Fat tune soft' microtuning-mode. Thirds sound more pleasant.
- Broken patches with invalid dropdown-menu values get fixed automatically.
- Enhanced parameter-smoothing.
- The mousewheel is more responsive with knobs on the Mac.
- Buggy DAWs can not longer crash Electra by sending garbage MIDI-note values.
- Several small enhancements.
- The Hypersaw modes with '9x' oscillators could occasionally create a phasing sound on Mac.
- The microtuning mode 'Fat 1' was not downward compatible and could sound too much detuned.
- The cursor did only change to modulation-depth-editing when zoom was set to 100%.
- The gui-size-changer on the bottom-right did not longer work after after the patch-browser had been opened.
- Fixed some really rarely happening crashes.
- The sound-design of the patch 'Electra3 Hypersaw' had a mistake.
- Fixed a rare crash with IQM that appeared on certain DAWs on Intel Macs after loading while playing chords.
Electra 3.2 is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound-quality.
Download link update & free demo: www.tone2.com/download