Toontrack has announced EZdrummer 3, the third generation of the company's drum software.
Erik Phersson, Toontrack's Head of Software Development, explains:
Although EZdrummer 3 is new in every sense of the word, we've gone out of our way to continue to build on the strengths and features that has made its earlier generations the absolute choice software for songwriters. To serve the songwriter with the best set of features for effortless creativity is still at the very heart of the new program – it's just a whole lot smarter, more intuitive and powerful now.
Some of the EZdrummer 3 highlights include:
- Fully resizable and scalable interface.
- Onboard grid editor including several new MIDI editing features.
- New 'Bandmate' feature.
- New and improved Tap2Find functionality including a step sequencer.
- New and improved Edit Play Style feature.
- An all-new core sound library featuring seven (7) kits as well as additional snares, kicks and cymbals.
- Core library recorded by Grammy Award-winning producer/mixer/engineer Michael Ilbert.
- A new collection of traditional percussion instruments.
- Mix-ready presets for a wide range of styles and sounds.
- A new MIDI library of grooves and fills.
- And much more.
EZdrummer 3 will be released worldwide on May 3. Available as of today, exclusive limited-time pre-order offers for both existing as well soon-to-be EZdrummer users are available at toontrack.com