Toontrack has released Metal EBX, an expansion for EZbass tailored for modern metal music production. This marks the second release in Toontrack's annual Metal Month campaign. This year's edition, which is the tenth consecutive one, will as usual host weekly releases, fun and happenings through the month. A host of deals and added value offers spanning the company's different product lines are already available.
About the Metal EBX
The Metal EBX is an expansion for EZbass designed to provide a broad palette of tones for metal. Combining detail, clarity and extreme power in the form of a pristinely defined low end, this instrument checks off all the characteristics needed to cut through just as well a brutal death metal track at break-neck speed as a rhythmic progressive passage, a dense wall of guitars or anything in between or beyond.
A serious low end is the foundation of any serious metal track. This is the fundamental bass for anyone serious about just that. Welcome to the new go-to bass in your arsenal of metal tools.
In addition to the sounds, the Metal EBX also comes with a custom MIDI library as well as a broad selection of presets tailored to cater to all the different facets of metal as we know it.
- A meticulously captured bass, optimized for a balanced metal tone.
- Sampled with finger, pick and slap options.
- Includes custom presets engineered by Forrester Savell.
- Preset collection covers a broad range of tones – from dark and gritty to bright and clear.
- Comes with a 'Clean DI' (direct input) preset option for both finger and pick.
- Includes a custom MIDI library content inspired by modern metal.
Videos, audio demos and more info are available at toontrack.com/product/metal-ebx