Harvest Plugins has released an update to their MIDI plugin, Forager. The plugin, which aims to provide a new approach to chord discovery, has been built upon to improve its flexibility.
1.2.0 Patch Notes:
- Added Chord Inversions. Cycle through available inversions in the top right of each chord square.
- Added Filter window. Filter desired chords by root or type.
- Added Grid Octave control. Increases or decreases octave of all grid items simultaneously.
- Added List Octave. Set the default octave of chords placed onto the grid. Changes octave of all chords played from the list.
- Added Randomize Inversions. In the drop-down menu, inversions can be randomly assigned when "Randomize" is used.
- Note Selector, Chord List, Exclusions and Filter data will now be recalled when a DAW project file is saved and then loaded.
- Fixed stuck notes in various cases.
- Removed Clear Exclusions button.
The update can be found here.