Toontrack Music has updated EZdrummer to v1.2. It adds essential support for the latest generation of EZX-s.
- New Drumkit presets pull down menu including user preset saving facility.
- New Mixer channel LEDs indicates the presence of signal pre-fader.
- Drag and drop install of Toontrack MIDI packs supported.
- Various adjustments to support the upcoming Electronic EZX.
- Knob circular modes are now always relative.
- EZX library version info is now available from the Help menu.
- Changing drums while the sounds are loading improved.
- Crashes when transmuting to low volume articulations with one or no Hard hits fixed.
- The Groove browser now skips headers when browsing with the Up/Down arrows.
- Fixed a memory leak related to MIDI file loading.
- Some preferences handling changes on Mac to better support multi-users workstations.
- If sounds cannot be found, the default location is probed (PC).
- Improvements to transmuting.