u-he has released an update to Repro (previously named Repro-1) for Mac OS X and Windows.
Repro v1.1 includes a number of changes and improvements, most notably is the addition of Repro-5, a polyphonic recreation of a classic analogue synthesizer. Repro is now one product containing two plug-ins: the previously existing Repro-1 and the new Repro-5.
Repro 1.1 contains a number of bug fixes and the following new features:
- All new preset browser with text search, smart folders.
- Added Repro-5 polyphonic synth.
- Added microtuning to Tweaks page.
- Added velocity scaling for envelopes.
- Added filter envelope inversion jumper.
- New filter chip "Poly" available in Repro-1 (from Repro-5).
- More parameters available for automation by host.
For full release notes and feature list for Repro-1 and Repro-5 please visit the Repro product page.
This update is free for Repro-1 license owners and installs over the top of previous versions.
Download the update at u-he.com.