Universal Piper has been updated to v1.2.0, featuring two new GHB chanters, one wood and one polypenco that can be mixed at will with all the drones.
- New sound library: two new chanters and updated GHB factory presets.
- Chanter reverb control over Control Change.
- In VSTi, MIDI output of the notes after chanter mode management to be used in any other plug-in.
- Staccato supported for MIDI input.
- Modulation is now downward instead of upward.
- Fix: several modifications on the bww reader.
- Fix: detune not always taken into account after program change.
- Fix: "inverse" command not taken into account for continuous MIDI Control Change.