Emo Chorus is a modulation effect is designed to create a richer, thicker sound and add subtle movement. The effect roughly simulates the slight variations in pitch and timing that occur when multiple performers sing or play the same part. In contrast to most traditional chorus effect units Emo Chorus allows for realistic big choirs with up to 128 voices.
A user can use live input from any source - Microphone, Guitar, Audiobus and Inter App Audio, or take a song from an iTunes library for processing.
- 128 voices chorus engine.
- 20 factory chorus and flanger presets.
- Unlimited user presets.
- Delay time up to 180ms.
- MIDI controllable parameter.
- Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving.
- IAA compatible (Auria, Cubasis, Garageband).
- Integrated iTunes player.
Price: $1.99 (60% off intro offer).