VirSyn has announced that its series of Additive Synthesizers that started in 2003 with the original Cube has now got a new member with Cube Synth Pro for iPad / M1. Some major feature additions and factory presets expand the sonic territory of Cube in new directions.
MIDI Polyphonic expression (MPE) allows for previously unknown expressivity for music performers with MPE enabled controller hardware. Cube Synth Pro implements this new Standard to its full extent.
Cube Synth Pro gives you the ability to mimic the behaviour of the sound characteristic of vintage polyphonic synths by modelling the slight deviation from perfection which are inherent of analog systems. Together with the new 8 times Unison mode "unprecedented organic pad sounds are waiting for you to be explored".
The new AUv3 AudioUnit gives you access to this sound palette within any host App and the revamped FX section now includes all important effect algorithms in studio quality.
A new preset manager and many other new detail improvements and additions round up this release.
- Over 400 sound presets.
- Four morphing sound sources.
- Up to 512 partials per voice.
- Harmonic/Inharmonic spectra.
- User programmable noise spectra.
- Morphing filter banks.
- Unison mode with up to 8 oscillators per voice.
- Unique voice detuning scheme to simulate imperfections of poly analog synths.
- 3 Envelopes with 64 time/level segments and tempo sync.
- Multi level random preset generator.
- 64 time/level segments per envelope.
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order.
- Standalone App.
- AudioUnit AUv3.
- Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving.
- Support for Ableton Link.
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI / Bluetooth MIDI.
- Audio recorder.
- iPad: Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Mac: Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Intro Price: $7.99.