VirSyn has released version 3.1 of TERA.; the demo versions have also been updated.
- Quality setting for sampler module (very fast standard / slow high quality).
- Stereo sample files now possible.
- Enhanced randomizer function.
- Stereo phaser/flanger option.
- Polyphonic unison function with random sample variation.
- Fractal random presets for spectrum oscillator and custom oscillator.
- Improved step sequencer layout.
- Copy/Paste 8D settings doesn't work.
- 8D negative amounts doesn't work.
- Selection of multiple outputs was missing in plugin versions.
- OS X: "Fly over" help now working.
- OS X: Help manual link was broken.
- OS X: Tempo setting in stand alone working now.
- OS X: GUI update in sequencer was not correct.
- OS X: Clicks in global Chorus/Reverb.
- OS X: some menu redraw issues.
- formanTERA: Filter cutoff amount doesn't work.
- Master level meter was not displayed.
- RTAS: List of MIDI inputs now complete.
- Sequencer: start/stop with space key working now.
- Sequencer: Arpeggio/Hold doesn't work.
- Sequencer: Selection of external MIDI out now disables internal sound.
- Sequencer: MIDI out channel was always channel 1.
- OS X: voice reduction not working properly leading to higher CPU load than necessary.
- Sample "HiKey": selectable range extended to G8.