XLN Audio recently updated Addictive Keys to v1.1.0.
Key features include:
- Performance improvements (up to 20%).
- Design and workflow changes, now more similar to Addictive Drums 2.
- Some new features, fixes & tweaks.
Addictive Keys version 1.1.0 update notes:
- NEW: Improved performance and startup time.
- NEW: [EQ] 2 more bands: High and Low cut bands can be dragged in from the sides (as in AD2).
- NEW: [Preset Browser] Search preset by name (as in AD2).
- NEW: [Preset Browser] Set 'Startup preset' to always load your favorite sound on startup (as in AD2).
- NEW: Product preview in Gallery and Explore: see all available products and listen to audio previews of things you don't own (as in AD2).
- NEW: Swipe support on touch screens in lists and gallery views (as in AD2).
- NEW: Reach all ExploreMaps from the Explore page (as in AD2).
- NEW: Envelopes can be edited by 'dragging' the area between points (as in AD2).
- NEW: Channels with no loaded mics now have a "hatch" covering the inserts so it is clear they are not in use.
- NEW: AAX32 version (RTAS support dropped).
- FIXED: small audio glitch in one layer of one key in Mark One.
- FIXED: Keyboard input bug in Sonar.
- ...plus misc. small bug fixes and tweaks.