Xponaut has released Voice Tweaker v4.0.2, sporting an all new analysis and synthesis engine with lower CPU utilization and availability on both Windows and Mac OS X as a VST plug-in (the Audio Unit version will be available soon).
Voice Tweaker is a pitch shifter with the ability to transpose the pitch of a monophonic signal (a voice or an instrument) up to two octaves, up or down. It does this without creating chipmunk or monster voices, unless you want to, because Voice Tweaker can also transpose the formant of the signal an equal amount of two octaves up or down.
Voice Tweaker also includes a fully fledged pitch correction section with MIDI control and an advanced modulation matrix.
New since the previous version (VT Lite 3.x):
- Configurable analysis engine.
- New better sounding synthesis engine.
- New advanced modulation capabilities.
- MIDI Scale control.
- MIDI CC.
Features / specification:
- Independent control of pitch and formant in a range of +/- 2 octaves.
- Automatic correction of pitch to selected scale and key. Over 60+ preset scales and possibility to create user scales via Scala.
- Automatic correction of pitch to current MIDI notes. Allows instant key and scale change.
- Auto vibrato with delay and ramp time.
- LFO with 6 waveforms.
- 4 target modulation matrix.
- Adjustable reference frequency (middle A).
- Processed output with configurable delay and mix with original signal.
- Configurable MIDI control of parameters.
- Configurable pitch detection engine.
Voice Tweaker is available for Windows and Mac OS X as a VST plug-in, with the Audio Unit version coming soon. It costs $99 and demo versions are available.