XT Software has released another new energyXT2 Beta for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- You can new edit a selection of a sample with normalize, cut, trim, fade in and out.
- Added option for welcome screen (see setup > global > startup).
- Added some more project templates in File > New.
- You can now remove all unused samples in audio pool.
- Added support for set as default project.
- Compressor ratio was displayed inverted in GUI, now fixed.
- Fixed denormalization bug on filter effect.
- Could not add drum events after creating drum & bass template, now fixed.
- Re-order sends and drop fx, didn't update drum sound send levels, now fixed.
- Mixer strip in drum editor didn't show all fx, now fixed.
- Added simple factory drumset to drum sampler.
- Added more presets to synthesizer.
- Random track color (turn on/off in options) is now more colorful.