Fanan team has released Yowlseq 2, a vowel phaser - wah effect, saying:
Yowlseq 2 works on motion principle and can add psychodal yowling effect to any kind of audio material on selective frequency scale basis.
- Motion module - The motion module determines the motion character of each of the phaser-Wah's knobs; Its low range, high range, speed and also its type: "in motion" type (causes the knob raise or fall exponentially) or "immediate" type (causes the knob to jump from minimum point to maximum point and vice versa immediately). There is also a "sync" feature which syncs the motion to the DAW's tempo.
- Action module - Sets the actual phaser-Wah amount of effect.
- Mix by frequency module - Determines to which frequency range the effect is being applied to. Built like organ's draw-bars, so the the effect can be applied to 9 frequency ranges.
- Phaser and Wah mix slider.
- Pause knob.
- Full MIDI automation (when supported).
- Resizable GUI.
Yowlseq 2 is first member in the lately launched "Royal pack" which priced 30$.