zplane has updated PPMulator to version 3.2.1. This version brings support for Retina displays on OS X and eliminates several bugs:
- (Standalone/OS X) new: Retina support.
- (all) fixed: resizing issue when switching between horizontal and vertical mode.
- (all) fixed: wrong font rendering on OS X 10.6.8. and Logic 9.
- (all) fixed: inconsistency between loudness unit on preference panel and the meter display.
- (all) fixed: setting colours for bar meter regions, switched units accidentally.
- (all) new: preference panel now shows always the last used panel tab.
The update is free for all existing customers and can be downloaded from the user accounts.