zplane has updated PPMulatorXL to version 3.4.0:
Find below the change log:
- (all) removed: RTAS support.
- (all) removed: Windows XP support.
- (all) new: VST3 support.
- (all) new: added support for 10 channel IO busses.
- (all) new: added support for Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 tracks for AAX.
- (all) new: added true digital meter.
- (all) new: added file drag and drop for batch processing in the standalone.
- (win) fixed: crashes on un/locking plugin to host when it hasn't been fully initialized (Adobe Premiere CC / Windows).
- (OS X) fixed: offline rendering can lead to sections of silence in the outputted audio.
- (all) fixed: wrong ppm meter visualization on overloaded input signals.
The update is free for all existing customers and can be downloaded from the user accounts.