zplane has announced Elastique Pitch, a new RTAS plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X for real time pitch shifting powered by zplane's élastique Pro v2.1 pitch shifting engine.
With a plug-in interface designed to allow quick and easy interaction with all parameters, Elastique Pitch is designed to be the optimal plug-in for pitch shifting in film and audio conversion applications, for sound design and for adjusting pitch in recording and rehearsal sessions.
- Multi-channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels.
- Real time: no offline pre-analysis required.
- Program independence: high pitch shifting quality for all types of audio (speech, monophonic, classical music, mixes, etc.).
- Phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all channels.
- MIDI pitch control.
- Formant shifting: moving of formants independent from pitch.
- Factory presets: typical film pull-up/pull-down settings.
Elastique Pitch has MSRP of $499/€449.