Zynaptiq has released MORPH 2.0, the latest edition of their real-time structural audio morphing plug-in.
MORPH version 2.0 is the first "Zynaptified" edition to this unique plug-in, originally developed by Prosoniq. A significant upgrade to the original version, MORPH 2 offers unique new algorithms, a new formant shifter, a new graphic user interface, support for AAX, AU, RTAS and VST formats on Mac OS X and Windows, and several additional parameters and enhancements. MORPH 2.0 is available now.
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - like, for example, one face becoming ("morphing into") another. MORPH is designed to create seamless morphing transitions, hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, unique creature and robot voices, talkbox-like effects, surreal sound-scapes and other unheard new sounds. MORPH can not only be used for creative sound design for games and film, but also for music production and remixing, allowing for development of new content from existing recordings – all in sync and in real-time.
- MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product.
- Now supports AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST on Mac and Windows.
- 2 unique new morphing algorithms, TIGHT and INTERWEAVE.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC algorithm.
- Low-latency versions of the CLASSIC and INTERWEAVE algorithms.
- New high-quality Formant-Shift parameter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a new look and feel.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for machine or iLok2-based authorization.
MORPH 2 supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, and can operate in dual-mono, true stereo or 4-2 channel layouts (actually available options depend on host/format capabilities).
Price: USD 179 / EUR 199* from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide.
Existing users of the Prosoniq-branded MORPH AU can update to v2.0 for USD 89 / EUR 99*.
Users that have purchased MORPH AU on or after October 1st, 2014, are eligible for a free update.
Additionally, for a limited time, users of the discontinued Prosoniq Morph VST an Morph RTAS can upgrade to Zynaptiq MORPH 2.0 for USD 89 / EUR 99*.
* All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT
Zynaptiq GmbH, based in Hannover, Germany, creates audio software based on pattern recognition, source separation, perceptual modelling and other advanced technologies. In 2014, Zynaptiq acquired audio processing pioneers Prosoniq, including their well-known products Time Factory, Orange Vocoder and Morph.