|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Semi Modular)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument. It combines a great-sounding subtractive synth engine with a versatile semi-modular architecture and simple, clean interface that allows practically anything to be used as a modulation source and destination.
- Flexible semi-modular architecture.
- 2 analogue-style oscillators, noise generator, 2 filters, 3 envelopes and 3 sync-able LFOs per voice.
- Unison mode allows stacking of voices for bigger sounds.
- Intuitive interface simplifies building and understanding of complex patches.
- MIDI Learn mode for easy integration with any MIDI hardware controller.
- Over 150 presets.
Reviewed By af20001
March 4, 2019
I've used Aspect for a number of years, and find it a really good soft synth with great flexibility for sound design. The different modulation and routing options are very flexible. As an example, you can have the filters running in series or parallel or have each oscillator going to its own filter. Plus it has unusual sections such as multipliers, adders and inverters. Having a third LFO is a bonus. Ideally I would like an extra oscillator or a sub oscillator, but as it is you can get a great range of sounds from it.Read more