|Product||Ilya Efimov Bawu|
|Developer||Ilya Efimov Production|
|Type / Tags||ChineseEthnicEthnic FluteKontakt InstrumentWindsWoodwind|
The bawu is a Chinese wind instrument. Although shaped like a flute, it is actually a free reed instrument, with a single metal reed.
The bawu library will allow you to imitate virtually that a real bawu could play. We recorded intervals for up and down legato articulations in two variants: normal legato and glissando. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Staccato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm. Users can reassign keyswitches and MIDI-controllers, then save the changes to a user preset.
- 240 MB, NCW converted format, 44,1 Hz \24-bit, stereo.
- 2 natural legato types: normal and glissando.
- 7 different articulations.
- Realistic dynamic from p to f.
- Round-robin staccato.
- Control of realistic vibrato.
- Reassignable keyswitches and MIDI-controllers.
- 3 modes of legato performance.
- Detune vibrato keys.