|Product||1980 Classic Console Compressor|
|Type / Tags|
1.0 / 1.1.2
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The 1980 Classic Console Compressor is part of The Classic Console Compressor Bundle, offering digital recreations of the the buss compressor/limiter of two famous British mixing consoles. The Bundle includes the 1970 Compressor and the 1980 Compressor with two versions each: Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain version and Compressor only version.
- The 1970 Classic Console Compressor features digital recreation of transformer input and diode bridge gain reduction amplifier characteristics. Smooth and warm.
- The 1980 Classic Console Compressor features digital recreation of the IC input and voltage controlled gain reduction amplifier (VCA) characteristics. Snappy and aggressive.
The Compressor and Limiter sections are totally independent of each other. Both feature separate variable Attack, Release and Threshold controls.
The Internal Side Chain High and Low Pass Filters fine tune how narrow or "Broad Band" the URS Classic Console Compressor will affect the program material. Both Filters completely overlap to dial in problem frequencies.
The Listen Key is after the Filters section. The Listen Key allows you to monitor the signal being sent to the Gain Reduction detection circuit.
The URS Classic Console Compressor also adds other powerful modern features such as totally variable Compression Ratios, Attack and Release times.
- Input Level.
- Gain Make up Output Control.
- Separate Limiter and Compressor Threshold controls.
- Variable Limiter Attack Time 1ms - 50ms.
- Variable Limiter Release Time 50ms - 1500ms.
- "Brick Wall" Limiter Ratio fixed at 1000:1.
- Variable Compressor Attack Time 1ms - 50ms.
- Variable Compressor Release Time 100ms - 1500ms.
- Selectable Compressor Ratio 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1. 6:1, 8:1, 10:1, 20:1. Infinity.
- Variable Hi-pass Filter Side chain @ 12dB per Octave 20hz to 5K.
- Variable Lo-pass Filter Side chain @ 12dB per Octave 20Khz to 1k.
- Gain Reduction Meter.
- In / Out Bypass switch - selectable Limiter, Compressor or both.
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.