|Type / Tags||Imaging|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
2-2-SiX is a stereo to 5.1 surround upmixer. The 2-2-SiX recalculates existing room information from stereo tracks to 5.1 without adding reverb, delay or phase shifting.
- Front calibration: sets the stereo base of the front channel from narrow to wide.
- Rear calibration: sets the stereo base of the rear channel from narrow to wide.
- Rear precision: "changes the routines of the rear channel stereo to 5.1-room-information-converter. Lower settings add more room unspecific signals and make the rear sounds warmer and indifferentiate".
- Output level for each 5.1 output (+/- 6 dB) plus Master output.
- Mute Button for each 5.1 output.