|Type / Tags||ImagingMastering|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
DrMS presents a new way to approach the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, although DrMS splits the stereo signal into four sections rather than the normal two, giving you new levels of control: zoom in, add depth, change width or any combination and more. DrMS takes you wherever you want to go in the stereo field.
Each of the four sections has a resonant high pass filter to clean up the lows and a tilt equalizer to soften the highs, plus a sample-based delay line to slightly shift the signal against the other sections. The level and combination of the different sections will result in various changes of the stereo field.
The flexible controls ensure a wide range of applications, both for mixing and mastering as well as for post production. Use DrMS for tasks going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
For easy A/B comparison between original and processed signal, an autogain circuit is build in to ensure a level matched output.
- Native AAX, AU, VST, VST3 - 32 & 64-bit plug-in for OS X & Windows (RTAS support available via older DrMS v4 using same iLok license).
- The new underlying framework ensures compatibility with the latest OS and DAW versions, now and in the future.
- MS encoding & decoding.
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width.
- Striking fresh new GUI with central phase scope and manual entering of parameter values.
- New mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- New Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparison.
- Improved GUI with value displays.
- Smart MCU control surface layout.
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
- Presets developed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Alexander McQueen, Lou Rhodes).
- Using iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorisation.