32 to 64-bit Audio Units and VST Plug-ins Adapter
32 Lives is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter, which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW. 32 Lives is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units and VST host applications, including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Studio One.
Moving forward with new technologies, modern Digital Audio Workstations bring many new features and improvements utilizing a new 64-bit architecture which enables to break the 4GB memory access barrier of the 32-bit architecture and access up to 16 Exabytes of RAM. Unfortunately, older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in your latest 64-bit-only DAW. Previous projects, created using an earlier version of your favorite 32-bit software, will not load correctly in your latest 64-bit workstation.
Enter 32 Lives
32 Lives is capable of generating transparent 64-bit Audio Units and VST adapters for your tried-and-true 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to your latest 64-bit DAW smoothly and transparently. Older sessions saved with your 32-bit DAW will fully load into your 64-bit DAW version, including all presets, parameters and automation; no special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit-only plug-ins will be displayed in the plug-ins menu as they always have been.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Units and VST plug-ins.
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAWs.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation.
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency.
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows.
- Compatible with Cubase, Nuendo, Live 8/9, Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband, Digital Performer 8/9, Studio One 2/3, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others.
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
32 Lives is a Mac-Intel-only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above and an internet connection for authorization.