|Type / Tags||32-bit to 64-bit AdapterFormat Adapter|
Bridgewize is a universal, cross-platform bit-bridging solution. It can bridge both VST plugins and Audio Units on Mac and VST plugins on Windows. The app is based on the bridging technique introduced with Metaplugin v3 last year, and should come useful for those users who don't need all the overhead of Metapluging when they "only" want to resurrect their old 32-bit plugins in the ever increasing set of 64-bit-only DAWs.
- Plugin organizer to display all 32-bit candidates for easy and intuitive wrapping and unwrapping.
- Zero-latency audio transfer between the 64-bit DAW and the dedicated 32-bit bridging app.
- Plugin UI appearing seamlessly in the host's window.
- Negligible additional CPU usage.
- Compatible with VST 2.4 plugins, OS X 10.6 and higher or Windows Vista and higher (untested on Windows XP).
Reviewed By djkybernetik
April 11, 2018
H, i have tested it for a few days on my win 8.1 pc, plugin scan crash a couple of trials. if the scans passed the bridgewize plugin crash after minutes when load a 32-bit plugin to a 64-bit host.
i am a metaplugin user for some time past an the bridge into metaplugin works much better than in bridgewize.
hope this will be fixed in future updates.Read more