914 Fixed Filter Bank is a major upgrade to the discontinued 907A plugin, and is a recreation of the Moog 914 module. It creates unique filter textures by passing the signal through twelve band-pass filters, as well as a low-pass and high-pass filter.
The 914 is a subtle effect, capable of adding rich luster to pads, and giving percussive and lead synth sounds a vocal quality. A tool for the sound designer's palette, it is simple to use yet capable of complex and unique timbres. Improvements over the original 907A include a bandwidth control, separate level adjustments for wet and dry signal, makeup gain, and four extra frequency bands.
- 24db Low-pass and high-pass filters.
- Twelve fixed-frequency band-pass filters.
- True stereo operation.
- Separate wet and dry level controls.
- 15dB of makeup gain on the wet level.
- Full MIDI learn mode, for MIDI CC control of every control (VST only; handled by host in AU version).