|Type / Tags|
Latest Mac OS
Acoustic Dhaak is an AU VST plugins. It is a sample based instrument. For the first time ever Indian/ Bollywood puja dhaak is available as AU, Mac and Win 32-64-bit VST plugins. Acoustic Dhaak by RDGAudio specially built for Indian Durga Puja (worship of lord Durga).
What is Dhaak?
Dhaak is an Indian leather instrument. Dhaak is famous for Indian Durga Puja (worship of lord Durga) and it is mainly played in eastern part of india (West Bengal).
Who plays Dhaak is called Dhaaki. We have sampled that instrument in our Studio. It was performed by Swapan Mahato who is a Dhaaki of Kolkata West Bengal. Additionally we have added Ghanta (Bell) and Puja Aarati Ghanta (Worship Bell) for the extra realism. So, when you will play the instrument by a MIDI controller you will get the Indian Puja feelings right inside your host DAW.
- Deep Sampled Indian Leather Dhaak.
- Round Robin Sampling: YES.
- RR, Stereo and Mono Mode.
- Velocity Sensitive: YES.
- Attack, Release knob.
- Built in algorithmic Reverb.
- Deep Sampled Kaasnsor Ghanta (Bell).
- Deep Sampled Aarati Ghanta (Worship Bell).
- Volume and Pan Knob.
- Level Meter.
- Info Knob Slider.
- Modern GUI.
- Acoustic Dhaak AU VST plugins.
- Windows 7,8 10 or latest Mac OS.
- Approx 50 MB disk space (Each Format).
- Latest Intel or AMD CPU.
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- 1 GB Video RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Supports all major DAW.
- MIDI Keyboard or Drum Pad.
- ASIO driver.