Aeko is a Dub/Delay/Reverb plugin (VST/AU) that integrates a multi-effect feedback delay-line architecture with a 3D binaural far/near field panner. Motivated by the human ear's abilities to separate sound-sources beyond traditional 2D stereo fields, Aeko turns simple samples and short loops into rich sequences arranged in both the 3D acoustic field and time. Eight fully customizable feedback delay-lines drive the source signal into separate point-sources placeable on an interactive spherical sound-stage, supporting both Head-related Transfer Function (HRTF) models and panning modes, interaural delay-free/neutral/elongated variants, and point-source spread/force controls.
- Equalizers: High/low cut, resonator, and dampening filters produce lo-fi to reverb-like decay effects.
- Modulation Morph: Delay-line modulation produces frequency-echo effects morphable into a 12 semi-tone pitch-shifter.
- Transient Processor: Adjustable envelope follower culls attack and release signal components, turning loops into quick snaps and smooth waves.
- Soft Clipper: Over-driven feedback gain produce distortion buildup effects with a hardness adjustable clipper.
- Fuser: Two stage component adds reflections to create swell and blur effects.
- Reverb Morph: Independent feedback delay-lines can be cross-mixed / swirled into creating reverb and shimmer effects.
- Overdrive: 10 distortion functions to choose from.
- Post-Filters: Low/High pass, resonant, 3-octave, and tilt variants.
- Tempo-Sync: Freely adjustable delay-line lengths can be synced with quarter, dotted, and triplet notes / DAW's BPM.
- Parameter Linking: All delay-line effect processors can be linked to shared parameters or unlinked for independent modification.
- Spherical Sound Stage: Interactive GUI places/moves/toggles delay-line point-sources.
- 3D Panner Modes: Supports far/near field HRTF based models at all sampling rates and panning mode for loudspeaker setups.
- VU Meter: Watch those beats hit.
- Free updates.
- 100+ Presets to get you started.