|Type / Tags||Reverb|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
SpringAge is described as "the new reference in spring reverb simulation". Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, SpringAge can give the advantages of both worlds. If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plug-in, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gear, SpringAge gives the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Model List: SpringAge offers three spring models:
- AQTX is the most classic spring, ideal for guitar and vocal tracks.
- S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth or lead instrument.
- ANGEL "rocks out your tracks".
- Drive control lets you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring.
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone.
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients.
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ to perfectly shape the spring tone.
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama.
- Low CPU usage.