|Type / Tags|
Windows Vista or newer
OS X 10.7 or newer
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Ample Guitar Twelve (AG12) is recorded on a Taylor 956ce 12-string acoustic guitar.
- Strum, Finger two Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Size 6.1 GB, 24-bit 44.1kHz.
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and velocity layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar - different samples at L & R channel.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- Real strum samples.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real-world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).