|Type / Tags|
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
As one of the largest free virtual instruments, AGML II provides most useful features of AGM II with 866 MB samples to satisfy accompaniment in pop music.
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows XP or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, VST3, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Controllable Resonance.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Finger Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Palm Mute, Popping 5 articulations.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First for playing arpeggio.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - HP can be played while strumming.
- Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
- Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
- Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
- Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.