|Type / Tags||ImagingMixer|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
AirTraffic Control lets you work with your sounds on a map. Input and output channels are objects on the map. Outputs are like ears: the nearer an input, the louder it is. Audio parameters are adjusted by moving inputs and outputs on the map, and by dragging on the circles to change their size. AirTraffic Control lets you place what you want to hear where you want to hear it; and it lets you place the ears to listen with. A wave of the mouse can sweep your ears across the listening space.
- An image can be displayed as the background map.
- Each input and output channel avatar can appear as an image.
- An output channel acts like an ear, and an editable circle controls its limit of hearing.
- Map-level operations include.
- Zoom in and out.
- Pan by dragging the background.
- Changing Ear Elevation: you can raise your ears above the map so you can hear farther.