|Product||Amadeus (Lite and Pro)|
$24.99 / $59.99
|Type / Tags||Audio EditorSequencer / Multitrack|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Amadeus Pro is a multi-track audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Convert vinyl or tape to CD:
- Amadeus Pro's powerful denoising and repairing functions make it easy to remove that annoying hiss on your favourite tape recordings or the scratch on that old vinyl recording.
- Split your recording into multiple tracks with one handy function, for use by iTunes for example.
- Burn your recording to an Audio CD straight away from within Amadeus Pro with a simple click of the mouse.
- Dedicated equalizers make it easy to get the original sound back from very old recordings.
Powerful batch processing functions:
- Converts to and from the following file formats: Amadeus, AIFF, WAVE, Mp3, Ogg Vorbis, Mp4, M4a (AAC and Apple Lossless), FLAC, Apple CAF, QuickTime, SoundDesigner II, Next, Mp2 (reading only).
- Allows you to apply arbitrary sequences of sound effects to a collection of files.
- Preserves metadata (artist, song title, album cover, etc) even across formats, provided that the format supports metadata.
- Full support for both Audio Unit and VST audio Plug-Ins means that the functionality of Amadeus Pro can be extended and tailored to suit your particular requirements.
- The most commonly used effects (multiband graphic equalizers, volume normalization, fade in/out, echo, speed and pitch change, etc.) are built in.
- Amadeus Pro allows you to maintain a list of favorite actions, so that your commonly used tasks are always only one mouse click away.
- Create high quality sonograms or spectrum analyses for professional or amateur use.
- The many real-time analysis tools of Amadeus Pro make it the perfect pedagogical tool for explaining the physics of sounds.
- Extensive waveform statistics.
Reviewed By tommyzai
May 6, 2014
Amadeus Pro by HairerSoft is a professional multi-track audio wave editing and recording software that is easy to use, yet powerful, featuring a strong suite of audio tools. It's fantastic for broadcasting, podcasting, beat splicing, sample management, track cleaning, etc. A couple years back I was a dedicated user of another pro audio editor, but they went belly up, leaving me and other users in the audio editing dark. Thankfully, Amadeus Pro has saved the day without costing me an arm and a leg. Amadeus Pro is called, "The Swiss army knife of sound editing" — no arguments here! It's great for manipulating anything audio-related.
MY FAVORITE FEATURES
- Neat, clean, user-friendly interface.
- Short learning curve (familiar transport; features are intuitively displayed).
- Spectral frequency display is easy to read and accurate.
- Smooth zoom in and out function.
- Easy to use markers.
- Effective noise and hiss removal.
- Cool vinyl simulations feature.
- Track merging.
- Supports all major formats.
- CPU friendly.
- Responsive developer (updates and communication).
- Imagine what Wolfgang could have done with this! :-).
Although Amadeus Pro is most popular among small home studio musicians, it is extremely useful and powerful for users of any level from entry to pro. I've been at this since 1985, and when I launch Amadeus, I feel inspired and my audio reflects my enthusiasm. This software is solid, stable, flexible, and is being sold at an insanely cheap price considering what it can do. Tommy Zai gives Amadeus Pro two big thumbs up. Thank you, HairerSoft, for developing a fine piece of audio editing software.Read more