|Type / Tags||Channel StripCompressorEQPreamp|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.12
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Amethyst is lasted Acustica's high performance channel-strip and bundle featuring a complete channel strip plug-in, a single EQ plug-in, a single preamp plug-in, and single compressor plug-in. In addition, Amethyst3 add support to CORE X audio engine featuring a new algorithm for hard-clipping with +3 dBFS of maximum level, multi-input system, and blending algorithm.
EQ A Section:
• Low Band: from 27 Hz to 1000 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Q control from 0.2 to 1.7 plus switchable to shelving.
• Low Mid Band: from 27 Hz to 1000 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Q control from 0.4 to 3.5.
• High Mid Band: from 630 Hz to 20000 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Q control from 0.4 to 3.5.
• High Band: from 630 Hz to 20000 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Q control from 0.2 to 1.7 plus switchable to shelving.
EQ B Section:
• Low Band: from 27 Hz to 1000 Hz. Gain from -9dB to +9dB. Glowy control plus switchable to shelving.
• Low Mid Band: from 27 Hz to 1000 Hz. Gain from -9dB to +9dB. Q control.
• High Mid Band: from 630 Hz to 20000 Hz. Gain from -9dB to +9dB. Q control.
• High Band: from 630 Hz to 20000 Hz. Gain from -9dB to +9dB. Shiny control plus switchable to shelving.
Filters A1 Section:
• Low-pass filter. From 800 Hz to 33000 Hz.
• high-pass filter. From 27 Hz to 1000 Hz.
Filters B1 Section:
• Low-pass filter. From 4500 Hz to 30000 Hz.
• high-pass filter. From 20 Hz to 300 Hz.
• 9098 C preamp.
• 9098 CE preamp.
• 2500 MIX preamp.
• 2500 BUS preamp.
• Threshold: from -30 dB to +12 dB.
• Ratio: from 1:2:1 to 16:1.
• Attack: from 0.3 ms (fast) to 300 ms (slow).
• Attack Envelope Shape Modulation (SHMod): from 0 to 4.
• Release: from 0.1 ms (fast) to 10 ms (slow).
• Make-up: from 0 to +18 dB.
• Others: Hard Knee (HK), Pink filter (HPF), in and out, side-chain.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Gold commercial version: €99. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Gold trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.