|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Amplifikation One is a guitar amplifier in the form of software. This "guitar amp on your PC" captures the dynamics and characteristics of "hardware" head amplifiers and cabinets, captured by various types of microphones in multiple configurations. Amplifikation One is not an emulation or modeled after specific amplifier, Kuassa "tried to capture the best aspect of schematic designs, tubes, electronics and computer programming to achieve the supreme tone for your guitar through your personal computer while maintaining the user interface as easy as possible".
Users are able to control every aspect of the software just like real amplifiers including, but not limited to, gain structure, tone, mic position, and distance.
- Straightforward and easy to use user interface.
- 8 head amplifiers, noise gate and 5 distortion modules.
- 5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously.
- 5 microphone types (straight or angled).
- Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker.
- Dedicated input and output volume control.
- Saturation, output limiter and up to high quality 4x maximum oversampling to the amp calculation.
Reviewed By mightypep
December 18, 2017
I have purchased the product but I have an issue with the product. Every time i launch the plugin it asks me to activate it. This is annoying. I use it as an insert effect but if i close down the DAW and reopen later it come in the evaluation mode and i have to reactivate it. I am using Cubase 9.5 Pro....Any solutions?Read more
Reviewed By tommyzai
November 16, 2015
Amplifikation One by Kuassa is a small, but powerful first-rate custom amp sim software package that is capable of a wide range of tones. It is not designed to be a modeled version of any one particular amp combo, but shines as a customizable array of cool features that users can configure into their own distinct sound. After a short time of experimenting, I had no problem getting the tones I was after — from inspiring to realization was a snap. It's surprisingly versatile considering the finite number of combinations. I especially like the Black Amp with a Normal Tube, the Vintage British 4/12, and either of the Ribbon Mics. Unlike some audio software on the market, this is not bloated and filled with mediocre effects. Yet, it does come with a built in noise gate, distortion, and limiter, which are quite handy. The Quad Impulse Loading adds a great deal of flexibility — nice routing options. There are many things I dig about this software and not much to complain about.
• Painless to purchase, download, and authorize.
• Familiar, attractive, user-friendly interface.
• Excellent cabs and mics.
• Great tones.
• CPU friendly.
• Fantastic value.
• Enthusiastic developer.
• Very usable presets, but I wish there were more of them.
• As it further develops, I hope to see more cabs and mics added.
• I also hope the architecture remains simple, yet powerful, which is a welcome combination.
Amplifikation One is a streamlined powerhouse! My advice. .. don't let the affordable price tag fool you into thinking this custom amp sim is only for hobbyists. I highly recommends this fine audio software to anyone who slings a guitar, whether it be real or virtual. It's a small package that is capable of a wide range of tones, making it attractive to any guitarist, playing any genre of music. This is a tool that helps breathe life into tracks without sucking your wallet dry. Tommy Zai gives Amplifikation One two flexible picks up! Thank you, Kuassa!!.