|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MDistortionMB is a versatile distortion plug-in designed mainly for guitars and synths but, due to its multiband core, it can be used on any track or even applied to the whole mix. Be subtle or be over-the-top. It provides an advanced generalized amp simulation together with additional purely digital algorithms for maximum versatility. It produces everything from mild clean amps to completely sick devastated disturbances.
- Generalized amp simulation - MDistortionMB implements a generalized amp simulation, rather than providing particular existing amps. It can simulate a whole set of amps and contains a set of 12 predefined sounds organized by styles, such as metal or rock.
- 5 purely digital distortion algorithms are provided as a supplement for those, who really need a unique sound. All of them are combined together.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.