- Amplitube 4
- Amplitube Fender Collection
AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible.
If you're new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you're in for a treat. If you're a veteran computer tone-master, well, you're still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered — and leads the way in — guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
The World's Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones for your Computer
Made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with music icon Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, AmpliTube Fender is the only official Fender guitar/bass amp and FX software suite.
AmpliTube Fender features a collection of 45 pieces of gear, including some the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amps (Twin Reverb, '59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many others), cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects. From guitar to bass, and from country to blues, rock, punk and metal—whatever style you play—AmpliTube Fender gives you Fender's guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
Amplitube 4 Features / Details:
- 10 Stompbox Models – Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, Volume Pedal (can be controlled by external controller).
- 9 Amplifiers – 5 Classic British Amps: Brit 8000, Brit 9000, Red Pig, Brit Silver and Brit Valve Pre, plus American Tube Clean 1, American Tube Clean 2, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp.
- 10 Cabinets – 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x12 Brit 30, 4x10 Open Vintage, 1x12 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, 1x15 Bass Vintage.
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models.
- 4 Microphones – Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87.
- 2 Rack Effects Units – Digital Delay & Parametric EQ.
- 2 Tuners – UltraTuner plus a Fully chromatic rack tuner.
- Seamless integration with iRig Stomp I/O.
- Hyper-Realistic tone.
- 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations.
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker.
- Individual speaker selection.
- Speaker interaction modeling.
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level.
- New British Series Amps.
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response.
- Acoustic Simulator.
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp.
- Universal effects placement.
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects.
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section.
- 8-track DAW/Recorder.
- 4-track Looper.
AmpliTube Fender Collection includes officially certified models of:
Amps and Cabinets:
- '59 Bassman LTD with 4x10 cabinet.
- '65 Twin Reverb with 2x12 cabinet.
- '57 Deluxe with 1x12 cabinet.
- '65 Deluxe Reverb with 1x12 cabinet.
- '64 Vibroverb Custom with 1x15 cabinet.
- Super-Sonic with 1x12 cabinet.
- Vibro-King with 3x10 cabinet.
- Pro Junior with 1x10 cabinet.
- MH-500 Metalhead with MH-412SL 4x12 cabinet.
- Champion 600 with 1x6 cabinet.
- Vibratone 1x10 rotary speaker cabinet.
- Bassman 300 PRO with 810 PRO 8x10.
- TBP-1 Tube Bass Preamp.
- '63 Fender Reverb.
- Tape echo.
- Rack Effects from the Cyber-Twin series:
- Pitch shift.
- Tape echo.
- Sine chorus.
- Triangle flanger.
- Groove Tubes MD1b-FET.
- Groove Tubes VELO-8.