|Developer||Decent Samples (Decidedly)|
|Type / Tags||SynthwaveAnalogRetroRetrowaveSynth (Analogue synthesis)|
32-bit and 64-bit compatible
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Analog Coast is a virtual analog synth built expressly for use in retrowave / synthwave tracks. We've gone out of our way to fine-tune the oscillators, chorus, and filters to work well for that sound.
- Gorgeous retro-inspired UI.
- 2 regular oscillators, with waveform selector (sine, sawtooth, square) with fine-tunable pitch controls.
- 1 sub oscillator (square wave).
- LFO and MOD-LFO.
- Chorus effect.
- Reverb effect.
- Delay effect.
- All parameters controllable via MIDI CC.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression support.
Available in multiple formats:
- Mac: Standalone App, 64-bit VST, 64-bit Audio Unit, 64-bit Audio Unit v3.
- Windows: Standalone App, 32-bit and 64-bit VST.