|Product||ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System)|
$299.99 / €249,99
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System) is a combination of a professionally calibrated measurement microphone, a measuring software application and a multi-platform plug-in that can be integrated with any DAW-based studio, capable of correcting the distortion caused by room acoustics and able to improve how a studio will sound forever.
ARC will improve any kind of monitor type in any room, at any level of quality, within any type of mixing environment. Not only will it improve the home studio, but even the most highly treated mixing rooms will benefit from ARC system using Audyssey's MultEQ technology. ARC features Audyssey MultEQ, which corrects for both frequency and phase response, not only for the engineer's 'sweet spot', but also for multiple points in the room. This solves many of the problems that have plagued room correction EQ systems since their inception. Other EQ systems only correct for frequency domain problems, which leaves the time domain to cause phase distortion and smearing. When you experience ARC's Advanced Room Correction System, the perspective of what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable; so you can finally trust the sound of your studio.
ARC System will correct acoustic problems for any DAW-based studio, dramatically improving the clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response, for faster, more reliable mixing.
ARC your room and the audible results will be:
- Low-end alterations, typically added by small rooms, are removed with better low frequency control.
- More consistent frequency response across the entire range.
- Tonal balance is restored, allowing for more accurate mixes.
ARC your room and the following advantages will be achieved:
- Room defects will no longer capture your attention, allowing you to focus solely on the music and reducing ear fatigue.
- Work on mixes faster because you're sure of what you're hearing.
- Achieve greater consistency on your music productions.
- Achieve mixes that translate better to the outside world.
ARC provides a convenient, unique, and easy-to-use mobile correction solution for the traveling professional engineer and musician. You can conveniently bring ARC system with you and quickly measure and correct any studio environment, so you can mix and produce comfortably in any situation. The step-by-step setup measurement wizard will have you up and running in minutes.
ARC System Features:
- Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC.
- VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs (such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live, etc.).
- Professional measurement microphone:
- Type: 1/4" precision measurement condenser microphone.
- Polar pattern: omni directional, free field.
- Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz.
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB.
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance.
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa.
- Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB.
- Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD.
ARC System Measurement Software features:
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
- Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements).
- Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X.
- Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In.
ARC System Correction Plug-In features:
- Multi platform high quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ technology.
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB.
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bits floating point.
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz.
- Four target curves.
- Graphic Frequency response display.