|Product||ARTFX Racks Vol.1|
|Type / Tags||Ableton Live RackComb FilterDistortionDJFilterGlitchHaasReverbScratchSidechain Compressor|
Looking for some great effect racks for Ableton Live? Look no further, we got you covered!
'ARTFX Racks Vol.1' is a collection of 19 custom made audio effect racks for Ableton Live ranging from a wide variety of effects. I created all these racks because they find themselves being used in my own tracks again and again. The pack consists of:
- Channel Strip: a dedicated channel strip rack consisting of an equalizer, compressor and saturator.
- Bass Bus: a rack used for fattening up your bass stereo buss, has a compressor, saturator and sidechain options.
- Delaybox: a very nice delay rack with multiple different delays, stack the delays for much fun.
- Distortify: a distortion rack that features a whole bunch of different distortion types. This is a sound destroyer.
- Drum Bus: a rack I use a lot on my drum buss, it has compression, saturation and a highpass filter.
- Filtermate: this is a special filter rack that utilizes both high and lowpass.
- Frequency Splitter: this is my go-to rack when processing sounds, easy to use and it splits the signal in sub, mid and high bands.
- Glitch-o-matik: want to glitch up beats for interesting fills and edits? Try this one.
- HAAS: this one brings the classic HAAS effect to your Ableton Live, great for fattening up sounds.
- Mid/Side Splitter: same as the frequency splitter, only this one splits the mids from the sides of the stereo spectrum.
- Modulator FX: stack effects like chorus, phasers and flangers for interesting modulation.
- Pump It: easy sidechaining without using actual sidechain compression, this way you can still freeze and flatten your sidechained tracks.
- Reverberator: a small rack for easy reverb, great to add a little ambience to sounds.
- Scratch It: make sweet turntable scratching effects directly inside Ableton Live.
- Sub Bass Saturate: a very simple rack for saturation, I use this on my sub bass.
- Supercomb Filter: I found that Ableton lacks a comb filter, so I created a supercomb.
- Synth Bus: add sidechaining, compression and saturation to your synth stereo buss.
- The Mudfinder: find unwanted frequencies with one knob, then flip 'the switch' to cut them out.
- Triple Notch Filter: a very harmonically rich notch filter similar to NI Massive's 'Double Notch Filter'.