Audiokit Digital D1: Hybrid Synth is an epic 64-voice Virtual Analog / PCM iPad Synth - a beautiful and lush digital synth inspired by the 80s/90s.
Recommended if you like the D-50, JD-990, 01/W, Wavestation, and more*.
Digital D1 Features:
- 64-voice Hybrid Digital Poly Synthesis.
- Fully Loaded w/ 400+ Presets by Brice Beasley, Matthew Fecher, Red Sky Lullaby, Jakob Haq, Dean Daughters (Electronisounds), Sound of Izrael, AfroDJMac, and more.
- Full 1+ Gigabyte of original samples recorded from analog & fm synths over 30+ years old.
- Space-saving Compression - The whole app is under 150MB.
- Dual layers per voice. Keyboard splits. Velocity Scaling.
- Vintage-style Arp/Step Sequencer that can be routed to specific layers.
- 3 LFOs. Fun Routings. LFOs can modify other LFOs.
- Dual Independent per-Layer filters.
- Plus, per-voice Harmonic key-tracked Envelope filters.
Each voice is composed of Two layers. Each layer has:
- Option of Virtual Analog or PCM Synthesis.
- Per-voice Harmonic ADSR Envelope Filters.
- Dedicated Sample-set and Note-range.
- Dedicated ADSR amp envelopes.
- Dedicated Stereo Filter (Low/High/Band-Pass).
- Dedicated Level and Pan controls.
- MIDI velocity scaling controls.
Three (3) independent LFOs & 60+ Destinations
- Over 60+ LFO Destination Routings including: Filter cutoff, Resonance, Pan, Layer Mix, Detune, Distortion, Chorus Depth, Flanger Depth, and more.
- LFO has selectable sine/square/ramp up/ramp down, rate and depth controls.
- LFOs can modify other LFOs.
- Ableton Link.
- Audiobus 3 & Inter-app Audio (IAA).
- Lush Sean Costello Reverb w/ Lo-cut.
- App uses less than 150MB of disk space.
- Optionally Tempo-sync'd effect knobs and LFOs.
- Layers are combined with a "layer mix" control (can be linked to mod wheel).
- AutoPan (Rate & Depth).
- Tremolo (Rate & Depth).
- Stereo Widen.
- Analog tape-style Ping-Pong Delay.
- Stereo Phaser.
- Chorus & Flanger.
More Information: audiokitpro.com/digitald1
* This app does not sample any PCM-based synths, including Roland or Korg digital keyboards. Additionally, this app does not have any business relationship with Roland, Korg, or any other 80s/90s Digital Synth manufacturers. Digital D1 is a modern re-imagining. New sounds. New synthesis. Perfect for a modern production with a retro feel.