No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
audiotrig is a small, fully automatable VST-effect, that analyses the incoming audio signal and outputs a MIDI-note whenever it detects a peak.
Velocity and pitch of the outputted note can be changed easily using sliders.
It can be used for various things:
- Playing a drum with your mouth.
- Playing any sound with your fingers.
- Modifying existing drum loops/samples.
- Replacing sounds in realtime.
- Switching on/off other effects.
- Controlling any MIDI-capable device.