|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit
VST3 Host or 64-bit Pro Tools
OS X 10.8
Audio Unit or VST3 Host or AAX (Pro Tools)
The Audreio plug-in is designed to stream high quality audio (32-bit over cable, 16-bit over Wifi) from one computer to another computer or to an iOS device running Audreio iOS. If you're streaming audio between projects/devices set to different sample rates, Audreio will automatically convert the audio to match the receiver's sample rate and channel count. The Audreio plug-in can be downloaded in the AU format (for Apple OS X hosts such as Logic, Live, Studio One, and Digital Performer) or VST3 64-bit (for Apple OS X or Microsoft Windows hosts such as Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, and SONAR):
- Stream full-bandwidth audio between computers over a local network.
- Broad compatibility (any OS X or Windows host that supports AU or VST3).
- Connect your devices wirelessly, via a lightning cable, or via ethernet.
- Straight-forward and easy-to-use. No web server or complicated set-up to deal with.
- Works with Audreio's iOS app (sold separately) for streaming between desktop DAWs and iOS devices.