|Type / Tags||MultitrackAudio EditorAudio RecorderMIDI ClockMixing and Mastering|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Auria is a 48-track digital audio recording system for iPad.
- 48 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files. (24 tracks on iPad 1).
- Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (Camera Connection Kit required).
- Supports sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz (iPad 1 supports only 44.1kHz and 48kHz).
- Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor.
- MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter.
- 64-bit double-precision floating point mixing engine.
- MIDI Sync support with MTC Chase, MIDI Clock and MMC.
- MIDI Remote Control (Mackie MCU and HUI protocol).
- Third party effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store).
- AAF import and export allows transferring complete sessions between popular DAWs like Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Samplitude and more.
- Convolution reverb plugin with included IR library.
- ClassicVerb reverb plugin included.
- StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included.
- 8 Assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends.
- Time Stretching using Dirac 3 Pro technology.
- Real-time audio scrubbing.
- Tempo sync and side chain support for plug-ins.
- Powerful touch-based waveform editor with features such as cut/copy/paste, crossfade, duplicate, separate, gain, normalize, dc offset, reverse, and more.
- Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and SMPTE frames.
- DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support.
- Track freeze for minimizing CPU usage.
- Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing.
- True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode.
- Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project. Adjustable offset times and video export capability.
- Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time.
- Auto-punch mode.
- WIST support for wireless syncing of other compatible music apps.
- AuriaLink allows two iPads running Auria to play and record in sync, allowing for 96 tracks of playback and 48 tracks of recording.
- Full delay compensation on all tracks, subgroups, and aux sends.
- Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak.
- Adjustable pan laws.
- Sample accurate loop function.
- Automatic sample rate conversion.
- Built-in metronome.