|Product||T-RackS Tape Machine 80|
$ / €99.99
|Type / Tags||Tape EmulationMasteringMixingMixing and MasteringTape Simulator|
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
The T-RackS Tape Machine 80 module reproduces the sounds of the legendary Studer A80 Mk II. In its various revisions, this tape machine was an essential part of countless influential records. Engineered and manufactured in Switzerland from 1970 to 1988, it became the de facto standard for professional high-end multi-tracking. The A80's sonic signature is a perfect blend between transparency and subtle harmonic enhancement.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application and as plug-in.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.