|Type / Tags||Spatial ProcessorReverb|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
B2, the third in 2CAudio's line of reverbs and spatial processors, is a modular dual-engine, non-linear spatial processor featuring built-in harmonic distortion and flexible dynamics. It is 2CAudio's most advanced plug-in to date and is capable of both "mind-bending creative effects that defy classification" as well as "stunningly lush" reverbs. Its modular design enables an almost infinite variety of sonic possibilities.
- Two identical and independent engines.
- Pervasive non-linearity and controlled randomness providing unique character and excitement.
- Non-linear distortion ranging from subtle saturation to extreme bit-crushing.
- Parallel as well as serial and hybrid configurations via Cascade.
- Modular design that gives limitless configurations and minimizes CPU usage.
- Extreme range in density varying from a single delay to full white noise as well as complex & clustered IRs.
- Two dynamics modules providing Gating, Ducking, Auto Gain, and more.
- Well-designed and ergonomic GUI which organizes deep complexity into a simple and enjoyable workflow.
- Huge number of novel and unique Damping and EQ filter types.
- Complex and Extreme Stereo Modes.
- Advanced Conservation of Energy scheme that maintains RMS levels when editing presets.
- Comprehensive Factory Presets and Preset Browser.
- Engine Templates to facilitate preset design.
- Ability to load Breeze presets as Engine Presets.
- Dynamics sub-preset system that is distinct from engine presets to allow mix-and-match preset creation.
- 2x & 4x Oversampling.
- Double Precision 64-bit DSP.
- Band-limited Interpolation.
- Proprietary Spectral Modulation.
- Variable Quality Modes.
- Extreme Off-line Render Modes.
- 64-bit Host/OS Support on Windows (forthcoming on OS X).
- Optional global saturation and soft-limiting for added character and color.
- 1,141 Total Factory Resources including:
- 672 Factory Presets in 25 classes.
- 96 Dynamics Presets in 7 classes.
- 54 Engine Templates in 8 classes.
- 319 Engine Presets in 12 classes from Breeze 1.1.
- 2 identical and completely independent engines.
- 36 damping and 30 EQ filter choices.
- 33 Attitude types with 4 different routings.
- 4 Density modes and 12 Contour modes.
- 2 Modulation modes and 3 Modulation densities.
- 4 Dynamics modes and 4 Dynamics routings.
Please see the B2 website for full details and explanations of all the new features. There are a lot of details to digest.