No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
BabyTron is an Analog and Phase-Distortion virtual synthesizer with Step Sequencer. It is the younger brother of Supertron, with some important differences. It can be used to generate arpeggiated sounds, analog strings, bass, leads, pads and some acoustic emulations.
This VSTi has no Chorus, no Reverb no Delay. That's the way to demonstrate how to make a variety of sounds without them. Just 1 Oscillator, 1 Envelope, 1 Filter.The user can add that plugin effects in the host software if wanted.
The "Auto Hide" function makes transparent or invisible the knobs that have no result in some given situations.
- 1 oscillator
- 1 envelope generator with independent modulation of: tone, amplitude, filter cut, pulse width, tuning of phase distortion, amount of phase distortion.
- 1 filter with control of "Wide" (panoramic frequency distribution).
- 1 LFO with just Triangle wave and a Synchronization pulsator with independent modulation of: tone, amplitude, filter cut, pulse width, tuning of phase distortion, amount of phase distortion.
- 1 Step Modulator of 16 steps that includes:
- 2 graphic screens.
- independent modulation of tone, amplitude, filter cut, pulse width, tuning of phase distortion, amount of phase distortion.
- 3 modes of envelope trigger.
- 4 scenes for each preset (means 4 subpresets).
- "age": provides vintage warmth.
- "boost": manages the dynamics to give loudness.
- Auto Hide function: Like in any synthesizer, certain situations make any knobs have no action. Babytron hides them for easy handling.