Bad Bad Bass is a dedicated bassline monosynth in Kontakt.nki format. It offers a primary squarewave oscillator and a sub-osc sine wave an octave below, both sampled from a 1940s Taylor valve (tube) laboratory signal generator. The waveforms contain multiple distortions, instabilities and eccentricities that make Bad Bad Bass sound much more complex and warm than a standard sampled instrument.
- Valve (tube) oscillators sampled from 1940s hardware.
- Multimode filter with envelope and resonance.
- Tube drive, distortion and compression built into the signal path.
- Poly / mono voicing with glide (portamento) control.
- Oscillator Drift function for added analogue warmth.
Price: £3.95 Requires Kontakt versions 4.2.3 and later.